Countertop Ordering Process
What You Need to Know
- Review layout and options with your salesperson.
- Receive a quote via fax or email.
- Approve quote and preliminary installation and measurement options.
- Select material
- Schedule measure and install dates (2 weeks from measure date)
- Sink, faucet, and cooktops must be on-site at time of measurement.
- Cabinets must be set and in place at time of measurement.
- Final measurements are taken by a Lang Stone Drafting Technician (plan for 1-2 hours on average for measuring).
- All options are verified with the decision maker at the time of measure.
- Granite / Marble slabs are viewed and selected at 4099 E. 5th Avenue.
- All other material selections are to be scheduled and coordinated by a Lang Stone representative.
FABRICATION / INSTALL
- Countertops are installed Sink is mounted (if contracted).
- Countertops are sealed.
- Job site is cleaned up.
- Counters can be cleaned with daily granite cleaner.
- Sealing is suggested annually.
- Stone care products can be purchased at Lang Stone.
- We do not recommend household cleaning products, only daily cleaner or soap and water.