100% Natural: Made with natural clay, feldspar, silica and mineral oxides, Neolith does not emit toxic gases into the atmosphere when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures. 100% Recyclable: Due to its natural composition, Neolith can be recycled. And up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- Resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the surface.
- Neolith® is not damaged by low temperatures
- Since the color is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate due to exposure to the sun or extreme temperatures
- A high modulus of rupture. Resistant to high pressure and weight loads.
- Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero.
- Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances
- Does not release harmful substances. Completely suitable for contact with food.
- Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- Resistant to chemical cleaning agents.
- Resin-free. Does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
Color of stone may vary from your screen. To see actual stone color, please visit one of our locations.