Crushed Limestone is a general category of five Base Material with different specifications. All are used for layers of base material underneath Flagstone, Wallstone, and Pavers, and several are very cost-effective driveway or garden walkway material.
- Concrete Sand: used for final base layer, and between Pavers with tight joints.
- 411 (46D) Crushed Limestone ¾” down to dust: Used as lower base material.
- #57 Crushed Limestone ¾” +/-: Used as lower base material and driveway gravel.
- Limestone Sand ¾” -: Used as final base layer, between Flagstone, and as a garden walkway.
- Limestone #9 Crushed 1/8”-3/16”: Used as final base layer, and as garden walkway.
Local crushed limestone that is graded by screening. Compact well due to angular nature of the material.
Color: light gray
Color of stone may vary from your screen. To see actual stone color, please visit one of our locations.